UPSC Civil Services Exam Pattern And Syllabus 2018 – Aaj Hum Apke Saath UPSC Civil Services Exam Pattern And Syllabus , Popularly Known As IAS Exam. UPSC Ke Exams Saal Mei Ek Baar Hote Hai. Sabhi Students IAS Exam Clear Karne Ke Liye Puri Jaan Lgaa Dete Hai. Ache Se Mehnat Karte Hai. Har Saal Kareeb 5 Lakh Aspirants Prestigious Exam Ke Liye Apply Karte Hai.
Aaj Ke Iss Article Mei Apke Saath UPSC Exam Pattern And Subjects For UPSC Exams Share Karuga.
UPSC Civil Services Exam Pattern And Syllabus
UPSC Syllabus 2018 | 2019 pdf
UPSC Civil Service Ka Syllabus Humne PDF Mei Apke Saath Share Kiya Hai. Niche Diye Gaye Download Button Se Download Kar Sakte Hai.
UPSC Civil Services Exam Schedule | UPSC Year Calendar 2018-19
Preliminary Examination of objective type – June 2018
Preliminary examination result – August 2018
Mains Examination Descriptive type test – October 2018
Mains Examination result – March 2018
Oral Interview – APRIL-MAY 2018 at New Delhi
Final Result – MAY
IAS PRELIMS EXAM PATTERN | UPSC Syllabus for Prelims
Preliminary Examination Mei Apse Multi Choice Type Question Puche Jayege. UPSC Civil Services Exam Pattern And Syllabus 2018.
The Question Papers (Test Booklets) are set in English & Hindi
|General Studies Paper – I||200 Marks|
|General Studies Paper – II||200 Marks|
UPSC Prelims Syllabus for Paper I – (200 marks)
Duration: Two hours (Counted for the merit rank in the Prelims)
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization.
- General Science.
UPSC Prelims Syllabus for Paper II- (200 marks)
Duration: Two hours.
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
- Decision-making and problem-solving.
- General mental ability.
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
UPSC Civil Services Exam Pattern And Syllabus
|Paper A||(One of the Indian languages listed below, to be selected by the candidate (from the languages listed in the Eighth Schedule to the Constitution of India) (Qualifying)||300|
|Paper B||English (Qualifying)||300|
|Paper II||General Studies I (Indian heritage and culture, history and geography of the world and society)||250|
|Paper III||General Studies II (Governance, constitution, polity, social justice, and international relations)||250|
|Paper-IV||General Studies III (Technology, economic development, biodiversity, environment, security and disaster management)||250|
|Paper V||General Studies-IV(ethics, integrity, and aptitude)||250|
|Papers VI, VII||Two papers on subjects to be selected by the candidate from the list of optional subjects below (250 marks for each paper)||500|
Candidates may choose any one of the optional subjects from amongst the list of subjects given below.
- The papers on Indian Languages and English (Paper A and Paper B) will be of Matriculation or equivalent standard and will be of qualifying nature. The marks obtained in these papers will not be counted for ranking.
- Evaluation of the papers, namely, ‘Essay’, ‘General Studies’ and Optional Subject of all the candidates would be done simultaneously along with evaluation of their qualifying papers on ‘Indian Languages’ and ‘English’ but the papers on ‘Essay’, General Studies and Optional Subject of only such candidates will be taken cognizance of who attain such minimum standard as may be fixed by Commission at their discretion for the qualifying papers on ‘Indian Language’ and ‘English’.
- The paper A on Indian Language will not, however, be compulsory for candidates hailing from the States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Sikkim.
List of optional subjects for UPSC Mains Examination
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- Civil Engineering
- Commerce and Accountancy
- Electrical Engineering
- Indian History
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Science
- Political Science and International Relations
- Public Administration
Literature of any one of the following languages: Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Dogri, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Kashmiri, Konkani, Maithili, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Santali, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu and English.
PERSONALITY TEST: 275 MARKS
Total – (B) Main Examination – 1750 Marks + (C) Personality Test – 275 Marks = 2025 Marks.
Note: Agar Apko Koi Bhi Confusion Ho Ya Apko UPSC Exam Ya IAS Exam Realted Koi Bhi Jaankaari Chahiye Ho Toh Ap UPSC Ki Official website (www.upsc.gov.in) Mei Jakr Dekh Sakte Hai.
In Last : You can also share it via the Facebook, Whatsapp button below, giving good information to anyone with a share.