Happy Raksha Bandhan 2019 – The bonding between a brother and sister is simply unique and is beyond description of words. The relationship between siblings is extraordinary and is given importance in every part of the world. However, when it comes to India, the relationship becomes all the more important as there is a festival called “Raksha Bandhan” dedicated for the sibling love. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2019
Raksha Bandhan is observed on the last day of the Hindu lunar calendar month of Shraavana, which typically falls in August. The expression “Raksha Bandhan,” Sanskrit, literally, “the bond of protection, obligation, or care,” is now principally applied to this ritual. Until the mid-20th-century, the expression was more commonly applied to a similar ritual, also held on the same day, with precedence in ancient Hindu texts, in which a domestic priest ties amulets, charms, or threads on the wrists of his patrons, or changes their sacred thread, and receives gifts of money; in some places, this is still the case.
Although, the festival of Raksha Bandhan occurs on the full moon day of the Shravana month of Hindu calendar, the dates may vary every year. This year, it will fall on 15th August 2019
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2019 : Quotes, Wishes, Messages, SMS, Facebook and Whatsapp Status
- We gain and lose things everyday. But trust me on one thing. You’ll never lose me. I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- We laugh and cry, we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows, which made our bond stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you Sister.
- This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that, may our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year.
Having a you is like having a best friend I can’t get rid of. I know whatever I do, you will still be there. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- In the cookie of life, you my dear sister are the chocolate chips. Happy Raksha bandhan.
- To have a lovely sister is like having a true soulmate. Happy Rakhi!
- It is you who have hided all my secrets and given me freedom to do everything in life. Love you bhaiya! Happy Rakshabandhan!
- You my sister are someone more special than words. You are love mixed with friendship and a million everlasting favorite memories. You are a hand within my hand enfolded with love and understanding. You give me a feeling that makes me wonder what I would ever do without you, and no one is loved so dearly. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- On the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to promise my dear sister that no matter what I will always stand by her side! Lots of hugs and love to my dear sister on Raksha Bandhan!
- It may be that memories will fade with time but the love that brother and sister share will never fade away, rather it will multiply over the years. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest sister” “On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to send all my love and good wishes to my dear sister who has always been my best friend!! Love for my beautiful sister
- I would be by your side for all your birthday.
May you have many more years of life…
And be very happy always…
Happy Raksha Bandhan, brother.
- Thank God has given you one more year of life.
Hope you have a nice and happy day brother,
Let’s celebrate Happy Rakhi in a big way.
**Happy Raksha Bandhan Bro**
- You’re the best brother anybody could want.
I am very happy to be your brother
And do not change it for anything in the world.
I hope you’re very happy on this special day.
!!Happy Raksha Bandhan Brother!!
- Rishta hai janmo ka hamara,
Bharosa ka aur pyar bhara,
Chalo ise bandhe bhaiya
rakhi ke atut bandhan mein
Happy Raksha Bandhan to My Dearest Brother!!
- The pious occasion of Raksha Bandhan
Reminds me of the days when we were kids.
We fought and made up easily.
Those lovely days can’t come back
But will always stay in my heart.
Missing you darling brother on this Raksha Bandhan
- “The loving occasion of Raksha Bandhan is the best time Brother, to reminisce fondly the wonderful moment we have spent together, sharing each other’s joys and sorrows… Thanks for spreading smiles everywhere and making life so beautiful, meaningful and Happy Raksha Bandhan My Dear Brother.”
- I feel so blessed and treasured
To have a brother like you in my life!
You like an Angel are always there when I need you.
Thanks Brother and have a Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Dear Bhaiya
You are my strength
You are my guardian
You are my best friend
You are my everything
Without your help, love and care …
I am nothing
Thank you Bhaiya for everything.
- Dear Brother,
While tying this Rakhi,
I pray to God for your peace,
Happiness and prosperity of yours…
A warm and loving person like you deserves the best of life.
!!Happy Raksha Bandhan Bro!!
- “We were always close,
Looking out for each other
Even when life led us along different paths…
Like an invisible thread,
Our love binds us together,
Making sure we’ll remember
Where we came from and
What we mean to each other…
Wishing you a joyous Raksha Bandhan, Dear Brother.”
Raksha Bandhan Whatsapp Messages for Sister
Raksha Bandhan festival is one of the much awaited India festivals of India that celebrates the cheerful relationship of Brothers and Sisters. It is in fact a day dedicated for all brothers and sisters to strengthen their bond of love, care and affection. But the due to busy and hectic schedule many brothers and sister couldn’t meet to celebrate this amazing festival together. Also there are brothers and sisters who can love to greet each other with heartwarming messages on the celebration day. Thus for all such brothers who want to convey their heartfelt emotions of love to their dearest sister, here are Raksha Bandhan Whatsapp Messages for Sister for you. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2019
- A Sister Is Someone Who Listens When
U Talk, Laughs When U Laugh, And
Holds Your Hand When You Cry, Having
A Sister Is Like Having a Best Friend
You Can’t Get Rid Of. You Know
Whatever You Do, They’ll Still Be There!
Happy Raksha Bandhan to My Dearest Sister!!
- S: Splendid And
T: Towering Our Life With
E: Exuberance And
R: Responsiveness at All Times!
!!Happy Raksha Bandhan Sis!!
- What Is the Day without Sun?
What Is the Night without Moon?
What Is the Life without Struggle?
What Is the Death with Fear?
What Is the Festivals without Relatives?
What Is the Fun without Friends?
I Think Every Single Moment…!!
Love My Small Sister!!
HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN..!!!!
- We gain and lose things every day.
But trust me on one thing.
You’ll never lose me,
I will always be here.
Happy Raksha Bandhan… I love My Sister.
- Dear Sister,
I Vow To Protect You
At All Times From All Kinds Of
Evils and To Be There
For You in Hours of Need or Crisis
**Happy Raksha Bandhan**
- This is for the most wonderful sisters of this world,
Thank u Sister for always being there on my side and
For helping me in those infinite ways
Which I cannot even remember…
**Happy Raksha Bandhan Sis**
- “It leaves a smile on my face when
I think of those trifling fights we had
And suddenly used to make up
The memories may fade away with passing time
But the love we share will only grow.
Happy Raksha Bandhan, Dear Sister.”
- During This Festival of Bonding And
Renewing Our Love for Siblings,
I Want To Tell You That
During The Times We Fought,
My Love Was In A Different Mood.
**Happy Raksha Bandhan my Dearest Sister**
- Sister is someone who is caring and sharing.
Sister can understand things you never said.
She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone.
I love u my dearest sister.
!!HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN sweet Sis!!
- Rakhi is the Symbol of Love between Brother And Sister,
It’s Such a Great Feeling,
I Always Do Wish My Sister
On This Special Event,
And Also Present a Cool Gift
As Her Surprise of
**Happy Raksha Bandhan**
Raksha Bandhan Whatsapp Status Happy Raksha Bandhan 2019
The fragile thread Rakhi is considered as brawnier than iron chains as it binds the most innocent relationship between brother and sister. To make your bond stronger and to show affection towards your sibling by keeping your Whatsapp status devoted to all siblings and their love for each other, here are some Happy Raksha Bandhan Whatsapp status are stated below, as:
- May this auspicious occasion bring you all the prosperity and good luck in your way of life! HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN SISTER!!
- Thanks dear Bhaiya for your warmth affection & your understanding, may our bond of love remain forever.
- Missing you a lot on this RAKSHA BANDHAN so sending my wishes from far away with lots of care!!
- It was nice growing up with someone like you – someone to lean on, someone to count on… someone to tell on!
- Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know wherever you go, I’ll be always there.
- You know that you are the most precious stone in the collection of my secret treasure… Wishing you very HAPPY RAKHI and best of luck for everything!!
- Sister is someone who is caring and sharing. Sister can understand things you never said. She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone. I love u sister. HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN sweet Sis!
- HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN! God will give you long-long life… Always be happy… Enjoy every part of your life.
- Sister you are like a fragrant rose. Sister, you are the greatest gift of life. Sister, you lift my spirit to newer heights. Sister, you make me feel special always.
- I miss you very much here on this day of love and affection. Though you are away from me, my thoughts are always with you. Happy Rakhi
- Rakhi ka tyohar bahut bahut mubarakho… Hamesha haste rehana or mujhe miss bhi karna…
- Am very glad to be ur sister… Our relationship will be everlasting… Am very happy to be ur part of the family… Lots of Love Ur Sweet Sis…
- You never say no, you never say that’s impossible and you never say you can’t. That’s my bro, a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother. I LOVE U BROTHER. Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya!!
- We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing. You’ll never lose me, I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan… I love My Sister.
- Yeh Bandhan to khushiyon ka Bandhan hai – HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN to my BROTHER, who is also my friend.